In preparation for the release of two other Lucidity based themes (updated Lucidity Catalog and soon to debut Lucidity Mobile) we decided to make a few updates to the core framework to make sure we had everything simplified, in place and lined up.
Stay tuned in the next week for the release of the other two Lucidity based themes – as they are both in testing mode now.
- Simplifying the theme admin options (front and backend) and moving the theme options under Appearance (where it should go).
- We added in localization so the theme can be easily translated into other languages
- Moved to using the comment_form() function
- Made some minor layout changes
- Made sure it passed the Theme review standards (using Theme Check