WordPress Blog Hosting
Terms of Service
Please read our terms and conditions for our web hosting.
- Account Set-up. Account Set-up. We will set up your account after we have received payment and we and/or our payment partner(s) have screened the order(s) for fraud. It is your responsibility to provide us with an email address that is not at the domain(s) you are signing up under.
- Content. All services that we provide may only be used for lawful purposes. Our services may not be used in the transmission of any copyrighted material, material that we judge to be threatening or pornographic or otherwise obscene. Other examples of unacceptable material include the following:
- IRC bots
- Warez sites
- Pirated software
- Hate sites
- Hack programs and archives
- Zero Tolerance Spam Policy. We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited email, bulk emailing, and spam. â€œSafe listsâ€ and â€œdouble opt-inâ€ will be treated as spam. Users who send out spam will have their accounts terminated without notice. We reserve the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with this policy at our sole discretion. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to make any modifications in an emergency. We reserve the right to charge the holder of the account to send any unsolicited email a clean-up fee. This cost of the clean-up fee is left entirely to the discretion of sandboxdev.com. All rights reserved.
- Payment Information. You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services you receive from us in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. You agree that until and unless you notify sandboxdev.com of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a recurring basis. We reserve the right to change the monthly payment amount and any other charges at any time.
- Backups and Data Loss. Your use of the service is at your sole risk. We are not responsible for files and data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on our servers.
- Cancellations and Refunds. We reserve the right to cancel the account at any time. Customers may cancel at any time. We give you an unconditional 30-day money back guarantee on managed shared hosting and reseller solutions. Refund requests after 30 days will be refunded on a prorated basis of any unused time. Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if youâ€™ve had an account with us before, cancelled, and signed up again,or if you have opened a second account with us, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- Resource Usage.
- Use 25% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
- Run any type of interactive real-time chat applications that require server resources. Remotely-hosted services are fully allowed.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1492, etc
- Bandwith Usage. You are allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance. This allowance varies depending on the hosting package you purchase. Should your account pass the allocated amount, we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next allocation, suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package, terminate the account, and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages. Unused transfer in one month cannot be carried over to the next month.
- Money back Guarantee. On dedicated servers and colocation no full refund will be honored nor will the 30-day money back guarantee apply. We reserve the right to refund a prorated amount or no refund at all.
- Price Change. The amount you pay for hosting will never increase from the date of purchase. We reserve the right to change prices listed on our site, and the right to increase the amount of resources given to plans at any time.
- Indemnification. Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save, and hold us harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorneyâ€™s fees asserted against us, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless any liabilities arising out of (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with us; (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement; and (4) any defective products sold to customers from sandboxdev.comâ€™s server.
- Disclaimer. We will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. We make no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, for services we provide. We disclaim any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by us and our employees.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.