Our WordPress clients have their sites hosted on all kinds of hosts. We work with everything from free hosting, shared hosing, virtual private severs, dedicated hosting, cloud hosting, and even enterprise level hosting – and sometimes that is just in one given day. When asked where we host our site and who we recommend – we point them to one place: WP Engine.
Why WP Engine?
- Fast and secure WordPress hosting No need to mess around with caching plugins. Everything is taken care of for you. There is also a firewall in place that blocks tens of thousands of known attacks.
- Managed Upgrades. Never again leave your site(s) out of date and vulnerable. WordPress updates will be performed by WP Engine.
- Staging Environment. Easily set up and stage your site whenever you need it.
- Curated Plugins. Let’s face it, there are some plugins that just will not scale or have known issues. WP Engine will notify you if you have any of these plugins and offer other options.
- Multi-Site Support. Easily set up and manage your multi-site environment.
- Enterprise Architecture. Every customer of WP Engine benefits from a robust, secure, performance-oriented WordPress architecture.
- Expert WordPress Support. The support team is quick to respond and very knowledgable about all things WordPress.
- Maleware Scanning. WP Engine regularly scans your site(s) and if they find something – they remove it immediately and then notify you.
- Documentation. Have a question? Look no further than the WP Engine Support Garage
WP Engine Migration Help
If your site is currently hosted with another hosting company but are interested in WP Engine – we can help with our host/site migration as well.
Contact Us for a free work estimate regarding your hosting needs.