We are looking for a WordPress/PHP Developer to join us full time to build custom WordPress plugins, themes, support existing clients, and work on custom PHP/MySQL applications.
What we are looking for:
- Can confidently write/debug PHP code
- Excited about WordPress
- Has developed WordPress plugins
- Appreciates the power and simplicity of jQuery
- Understands the difference between CSS classes and IDs
- Comfortable with subversion
- Has a portfolio to back up the items in this list
- PHP Zend Certification is preferred
- Good communication skills
- Can work remotely although local candidates are preferred.
- New Apple hardware
- Pay for this position is market rate competitive and will reflect experience
- Employer retirement match up to 3%
- Three weeks paid time off
- Paid holidays (New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas)
If you are interested in working with us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your location, your availability, and a link to your portfolio, and your salary history.