WordPress 6.2 is the latest major release in 2023 and contains 292 enhancements and 394 bug fixes.
A few of the highlights:
- Updated Site Editor interface.
- Improved navigation changes with a new Navigation block
- Better organization of all block settings
- New header/footer patterns
- Style Book (you can easily see how all blocks look like)
- Custom CSS (easily add custom CSS to your site)
You can read more by looking at the release notes: https://wordpress.org/documentation/wordpress-version/version-6-2/
You can also see a complete list of changes: https://core.trac.wordpress.org/query?status=closed&resolution=fixed&milestone=6.2&order=priority
If you have not done so already – download the update or simply use your existing installation of WordPress to update your site. Either way – this is an excellent time to make a backup copy of your site(s) before upgrading.