A number of bugs can easily be solved by making sure you have the latest version of a particular plugin. If you are like most people, you do not have time to go to each and every plugin’s web site and confirm you have the latest version, but the Update Manager plugin will. The plugin is relatively new and somewhat in beta, but it has already saved me countless hours – and hopefully will do the same for you.
After looking for a good code highlighting plugin, I can finally recommend iGSyntax Hiliter. This plugin allows you to “highlight” multiple languages within your WordPress web site.
The plugin is easy to install and use, and if you still needs more information, a manual is provided.
I have been working with WordPress for multiple years now and I decided I needed to start reviewing some of my favorite plugins – as I receive a number of requests about what plugins I use/prefer. I am going to start with a newcomer: WP Newsletter. This plugin works great for WordPress sites allows you to:
- create a customized newsletter for your readers or customers using the same theme based layout as you use for creating WordPress themes
- offer a newsletter archive within WordPress
- seamless integration with the WordPress Admin
- use custom Newsletter WordPress template for easy integration into existing WordPress web site or blog
- customize welcome email for new subscribers that can be modified within the WordPress Admin
The plugin developer is very responsive and open to new ideas and adding functionality to his plugin. There are also many other general newsletter functions you would expect and want
If you need a newsletter plugin for WordPess, check it out!