After getting some great feedback about our SDAC Post Slideshows plugin – we updated it and added in a number of new features.
- You can define what post ID you want to use (handy when using do_shortcode() or re-using a slideshow in another post/page
- You can define the new defaults using the shortcode (fx=”fade”), etc
- New version of jQuery Cycle (includes effects)
- You can now define the slideshow effect
- You can now define the slideshow timeout
- You can now define the slideshow speed
- You can now define if the slideshow should pause on hover
- You can now define the slideshow background color
- You can now define the slideshow border color
If you have any feedback – let us know by creating a post in our support forums!
You can download your copy of this plugin: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/sdac-post-slideshows/