Lucidity Catalog is an easy to use, intuitive WordPress theme that is highly customizable by any level of user. Lucidity Catalog has all the functions and features of Lucidity – with the addition of a “catalog” feature. Lucidity Catalog is perfect for people that are looking for an easy to use, set up, and maintain catalog on their blog within their content management system. This theme also supports threaded comments and sidebar widgets by default.
Simplicity is King
Sometimes setting up a eCommerce site or plugin is over the top, too complicated, or just too involved for people. With Lucidity Catalog – you can easily set up your own catalog or store using WordPress categories and a few custom fields. You can offer a store on your web site in a matter of minutes by following these simple five steps:
- Create Your Store or Catalog Category. Create a category within WordPress that you want to use for your store or catalog. You can just use one master category or you can create sub categories as well to offer several “types” of products.
- Select your Store or Catalog Category. Go to the Lucidity Catalog Settings and choose your category.
- Create a Post Announcing or Highlighting Your Product. Create a post that highlights your product and add in the extra information that will be used for the store or catalog view.
- Categorize Your Post/Product. Add your product to either the store or catalog category or one of the sub categories.
- Sit Back and Enjoy. Simply view your store or catalog category and you will see everything dynamically put into place as soon as you add a new post within that category.
You can see this in action by checking out the demo catalog: http://lucidity-catalog.sandboxdev.com/category/catalog/ or by seeing a customized version: http://jzelazny.wpengine.com/category/blog/wordpress/wordpress-commercial-themes/
Support is available at the SDAC Inc. Forums
You can demo this theme: http://lucidity-catalog.sandboxdev.com
This theme is available for purchase: Buy Theme ($75.00)
*This theme is licensed under the GPL license.