The SDAC Translate plugin uses Google’s translate to translate your site’s content in multiple languages using a simple sidebar widget that is fully customizable. This is a very simple and elegant solution as there is only one image to load for all the flags and you can customize the output using the SDAC Translate Options in the WordPress Admin.
- Choose the countries you want to have appear for translation
- Choose what you want to show (country name, country flag, or both)
The SDAC Related Content plugin uses caching to output the highly configurable results after your content. This plugin came out of necessity as a number of our clients needed a plugin to display recent posts without making any changes to the WordPress database and that had some sort of caching.
We also wanted to give users the ability to easily customize and automatically add related posts to their content without the hassle of adding code to their template files if they were not comfortable working with code.
- Automatically Add to Posts
- Number of Related Items to Show
- Time to Cache Items
- Link Relationship (Rel)
- Related Posts Title
- Text to Display if There Are No Matches
- Code Before Items
- Code After Items
- Code Before Link
- Code After Link
- Code Before Linked Title (within the link)
- Code After Linked Title (within the link)
- Type of Related Content to Display:
- Order Related Content By
- Order Related Content
- Echo Items
The SDAC Post Slideshows plugin uses jQuery Cycle and some custom fields to build the slideshow. This plugin allows you to easily add in slideshows (text and/or images) by populating a few fields and settings when creating a new post.
- This plugin uses jQuery Cycle.
- You can custom size your slideshow to fit your layout without changing any CSS files.
- You can add the slideshow easily into any post by using the “post-slideshow” button in your editor toolbar (HTML).
- You can add in as many or as few slides as you want.
This plugin gives logged in authors the ability to do a normal site search or the ability to search their content only. This is a great option for sites with a lot of authors who want to quickly find one of their posts.
How it Works
Using the built-in WordPress function get_search_form() – we added an option to add in an author specific search parameter.