Archive for the ‘SDAC Products’ Category
All posts in SDAC Products category.
We just updated our SDAC Post Slideshows to version 1.1.3. The update includes:
- Custom set height fix
- Updated version of jQuery Cycle
After working on Lucidity and Lucidity Catalog – we have officially started working on our next WordPress commercial theme: Chicago. Stay tuned in the next few weeks for more information!
We just released the latest version of SDAC Translate (1.2.6). This update fixes a display issue introduced with 1.2.5.
Download the latest version of SDAC Translate from WordPress.org.
Lucidity Catalog Theme
Our commercial theme – Lucidity Catalog
is now available. This release is a complete re-write and takes advantage of a number of WordPress 2.9+ features. Creating a catalog of items (music, art, etc) into a catalog just got easier.
All catalog items are completely separate from your posts and pages. There are also custom widgets that help display your catalog items in hierarchal list (by item type), a tag cloud, and a custom catalog only search. If you are looking to offer a quick to set up and maintain catalog – check out Lucidity Catalog.
- Lucidity Catalog is now a child theme of Lucidity.
- Catalog uses custom post types, custom taxonomies, featured images, and custom fields.
- The admin panel has been completely re-vamped and simplified all while giving users more custom options to further customize their catalogs.
Our commercial theme – Lucidity
just got updated and Lucidity 2.1 is now available for purchase/download.
In preparation for the release of two other Lucidity based themes (updated Lucidity Catalog and soon to debut Lucidity Mobile) we decided to make a few updates to the core framework to make sure we had everything simplified, in place and lined up.
Stay tuned in the next week for the release of the other two Lucidity based themes – as they are both in testing mode now.
- Simplifying the theme admin options (front and backend) and moving the theme options under Appearance (where it should go).
- We added in localization so the theme can be easily translated into other languages
- Moved to using the comment_form() function
- Made some minor layout changes
- Made sure it passed the Theme review standards (using Theme Check
We just released the latest version of SDAC Post Slideshows (1.1.1). This update addresses a UI fix as well as renames the button from “post-slideshow” to “slideshow”.
Download the latest version of SDAC Post Slideshow from WordPress.org.
Until now – if you wanted to use this plugin on your site – the starting language defaulted to English. With version 1.2.3 of SDAC Translate – you can now define your starting language.
Set "Translate From" Language
Download SDAC Translate now from the WordPress plugin repository!
As always – thanks for the feedback/feature requests!
After getting some great feedback about our SDAC Post Slideshows plugin – we updated it and added in a number of new features.
- You can define what post ID you want to use (handy when using do_shortcode() or re-using a slideshow in another post/page
- You can define the new defaults using the shortcode (fx=”fade”), etc
- New version of jQuery Cycle (includes effects)
- You can now define the slideshow effect
- You can now define the slideshow timeout
- You can now define the slideshow speed
- You can now define if the slideshow should pause on hover
- You can now define the slideshow background color
- You can now define the slideshow border color
If you have any feedback – let us know by creating a post in our support forums!
You can download your copy of this plugin: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/sdac-post-slideshows/